Patient: Shirley                      Date: March 2013

Online Review:

The house I was living in last year had black mold thru out the back master bedroom wall where I slept. I became very ill over the last year and I wasn’t getting much improvement from Western medical doctors. I was having major neurological problems and non functional at times.Out of desperation feeling I was going to end up dying from this poison in me. I called Dr Mark to see if he could help. After the first visit I felt the difference. With his treatments I have recovered quickly enough to function and feel so much better now. I am continuing his treatment regimen and will continue a maintenance program after I am well. Thank you Dr Mark!